This week we learn about how walking enhances creativity, power posing, and why arguing with your teenager may be a good idea.
Other show notes:
- Amy Cuddy
- Power-Posing TED Talk
- Zurich study on power posing
- Amy Cuddy's meta-analysis
- Data Colada article on power posing
- Photo of power poses
- Placebos without Deception: A Randomized Controlled Trial in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Cultured bacteria from the hand of an eight-year-old
- Ig Nobel Price
- An analysis of the forces required to drag sheep over various surfaces
- Are cows more likely to lie down the longer they stand?